Wednesday, June 22, 2011

OMG! It is visible by satellite..

My goodness.  We knew it was going to be as tall as the houses around it, but what we didn't realize was that it would be so....hmmm..."in your face" - big!
The house isn't completed, but we are getting glimpses of the magnitude of it.  I am sure the neighbors are worried, but once the siding goes on it should look much smaller.  Right?

When I was biking yesterday I paused on the I-90 bridge to look at a bald eagle flying overhead.  It is never good to be riding while looking straight up for extended periods of time.  Anyhow, I noticed that in the distance, where our house was approximately located, was a wood-colored beacon sticking out of the hillside.  Yes...our house.  NASA should be contacting us any day now to verify that it is a residential house and not a military target.

Mid-left side of photo- high on the hill.  Again, I am sure it will blend in once it has siding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment