Thursday, May 31, 2012

Oh yeah....the house is done....sorry for not posting!

So...we moved into the house back around March.  I have not been posting because the blog website is quite clunky.  I will now post some of the finished product.  After picking all the nitty gritty things for the house (faucets, lights, concrete, landscaping, doorknobs...etc) and moving in, I have had to get my a** back to work.  I am quite behind.  These photos I took quickly last night.  They were with my phone- so they are not great!- not did I clean.
sorry....but the house looks amazing!!






we are a hotspot for chalking on the driveway with neighborhood kids!


front fir pivot door- designed by Chris and Brook



walkway to aprtment



The apartment is below the master bedroom, which i s below the deck....

the entrance to the apartment

The master bedroom with a Madrona branch above the bed (Mom and I found this!- Chris and I hung it...although a bad photo, the branch looks great in person!)

living room- top floor- open floor plan...yes...it is dirty

energy efficient gas fireplace (we flip a switch to turn it on...coolio!)

kitchen

kitchen and pantry

dog on the front deck


kitchen



apartment kitchen

apartment- before decorations are in

apartment shower

apartment laundry



backyard with synthetic grass


our planters and the synthetic grass

The house at night!  


No comments:

Post a Comment